Risk Management Procedures
Portfolio construction is a balancing of risk and rewards, so risk management is one of the most important part of portfolio management. Not only internal audits and portfolio managers, all staffs in Fides (Vietnam) participate these risk management steps directly/indirectly. So we are operating risk management procedures to catch optimal point to minimize risks and maximize returns.
- Compliance / guideline check before trade securities
- Build universe for each asset group (stocks, bonds)
- Monitoring performance and overall risk factors
- Monitoring management guidelines (regulations, limitations)
- Analyze management performance and feedback
- Review and update guidelines