FIDES(VIETNAM) Market Statistics
|Change||Trading Volume||Trading Value||Foreign net buy|
|(%)||mil shares / Average||mil$ / Average||mil$ / Sum|
Source : Fiinpro
Sector Performance (HOSE + HNX, %)
Source : Fiinpro
Foreign Top Buy/Sell (HOSE + HNX, mil$)
Source : Fiinpro
Weekly Market News
- Due to the complicated situation of the Covid-19, HCMC shall stop several public unnecessary businesses such as bars, pubs, karaoke, spa, etc..
- Vietnam reported a trade deficit of 370 mil.$ in the first half of Nov. Since the beginning of this year to mid-Nov, trade balance was in deficit of 132 mil.$. In Which, export increased 17.7% yoy to 284.45 bil.$ and import increased 28.1% yoy to 284.58 bil.$. (Source: Vietnam Custom)
- According to The Deputy Minister of Finance, the stock market will improve both market quality and liquidity, with the stock market reach for at least 85% of GDP in 2025 and 110% of GDP in 2030… for bonds, the target is 47% of GDP in 2025 and 58% of GDP in 2030
- The Government has just issued Decree No. 101/2021 : The current tax incentives for domestically-produced cars has been extended until 31 December 2027, instead of expiring on 31 December 2022, in order to support the local automobile and supporting industries. Under existing policies, production capacity is one of the main criteria for local automobile companies to take part in the tax incentive program, which allows them to enjoy a 0% import tariff for car parts and accessories for domestic production.
- The Biden administration has asked some of the world’s largest oil consuming nations – including China, India and Japan – to consider releasing crude stockpiles in a coordinated effort to lower global energy prices (Source: Reuters)
- PVT(Petrovietnam Transportation Corp.):
- 10M2021: Revenue reached 265.2 mil.$ (102% target full year 2021) and PBT 34.78 mil.$ (160% target)_ (Source: PVT)
- VND (VNDirect):
- Plans to carry out the rights issuance of 435m shares to existing shareholders at ratio 1:1, offering price VND10,000/s. It also plans to pay bonus share of 10:8. Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) announced to amend foreign ownership limit from 49% to 100%, effective from Nov 11 (Source: VNDirect)
- VNM (Vimanilk)
- Vibev, the joint venture between Kido and Vinamilk, has just rolled out fresh corn and green bean milk under Oh Fresh brand, making its first foray into Vietnam’s beverage market with the ambition to lead the fresh drink segment and achieve sales volume of 150 million units/year (equivalent to revenue of 87 mil.$) in 5 year (Source: Vinamilk)
- HVN (Vietnam Airlines JSC)
- HVN (Vietnam Airlines JSC) receives permission from U.S. authorities to operate regular direct flight to the US from Nov. 28, the first Vietnam-based carrier allowed to have direct flights to the U.S.
- SSI (SSI Securities Corp.)
- Plan to offer 487.4m shares to current shareholders with the ratio 2:1 at VND15,000/share. The charter capital will increase from 432.5 mil.$ to 648.7 mil.$ post offering and still maintaining its position as the largest securities company in Vietnam ( Source: SSI)
- PAN(Pan Group):
- PAN plans to issue up to 235.8m shares to raise its charter capital to 196.61 mil.$ by paying bonus share at ratio 40%; rights issuing to existing shareholders at ratio 50% (offering price VND15,000/s) and private placement of 41.1m shares. (Source: PAN)
- GEX (Gelex Group JSC)
- GEX will issue 70.3 mil.shares to pay stock dividend for 2020 at ratio 9%. Ex-right date: 29 Nov 2021.