FIDES(VIETNAM) Market Statistics
|Change||Trading Volume||Trading Value||Foreign net buy/sell|
|(%)||Average daily trading volume (mil.shares)||Average daily trading value (mil.USD)||Net trading value (mil.USD)|
Source : Fiinpro
Sector Performance (HOSE + HNX, %)
Foreign Top buy/sell (HOSE + HNX, mil.USD)
- According to the SBV, total credit growth reached +10.1% in 11M21 vs 8.7% as of October and 7.17% at the end of September.
- The consumer price index (CPI) in November 2021 increased by +0.32% compared to the previous month, up +2% compared to December 2020 mainly due to gasoline prices and prices of goods and services increase as localities gradually return to the new normal. In the first 11 months, the CPI went up +1.84% compared to the same period last year, the lowest level since 2016, attributed to the fuel price hikes by +30.32 % yoy, after 20 adjustments. (Source: the General Statistics Office- GSO)
- As of November 20, foreign direct investment (FDI) capital inflows into Viet Nam reached US$26.46 billion, +0.12 % yoy. Capital disbursement was down -4.2% yoy to 17.1 bil.$. Singapore was the largest foreign investor in Vietnam, with 7.6 bil.$, followed by the Republic of Korea with 4.36 bil.$ and Japan with 3.7 bil.$. (Source: Ministry of Planning and Investment)
- Vietnam’s PMI continued to stay in expansion territory in November with increasing momentum remaining nearly unchanged from the previous month, at 52.2 compared to 52.1 in October
- MWG (Mobile World Investment Corporation)
- Mr. Nguyen Duc Tai, Chairman registered to sell 1 million shares via put through or order matching from 3 Dec to 31 Dec, reducing the ownership ratio from 2.53% to 2.39% (17 million shares ) (Source: HOSE)
- VJC (Vietjet Aviation JSC)
- VJC will launch direct services between three Vietnamese cities (Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City and Nha Trang) and the Russian capital city of Moscow from mid-2022, using Airbus A330-300 aircraft.
- VHM (Vinhomes JSC)
- VHM successfully issued bonds of 90.87 mil.$ to 8 domestic institutions with the tenor of 60 months and the fixed interests of 9.2%/year. Type: non-convertible, no warrants, no collaterals. This completes the plan of raising 283.91 mil.$ via bonds this year. (Source: VHM)
- VIC (Vingroup JSC)
- According to Reuters, VIC is reported to raise 1 bil.$ from Qatar Investment Authority and BlackRock to fund Vinfast which could be closed next month.
- NVL (No Va Land Investment Group Corporation)
- Novaland successfully issued 43.48 mil.$ non-convertible, no warrants and secured bond with 2-year term and interest rate of 10.5%/year to invest in urban area project in Dong Nai Province.
- NVL will pay stock dividend for FY2020 at ratio 100:31, ex-right date: 24 Dec 2021 (Source: NVL)
- BSI (Bank for Invesment & Development of Vietnam Securities Company)
- BSI offered the plan to transfer 65.73 million shares to Hana Financial Investment (Korea) in 2021-2022. If the deal is successful, this Korean investor can hold 35% share of BSI. (Source: BSI)
- DXG (Dat Xanh Group JSC)
- DXG announced the cancellation of the private placement plan of 200 million shares (34% OS) with an issue price not lower than 20,000 VND/share and a lock-up period of at least one year. This plan was approved at the company’s June 2021 AGM. (Source: DXG)
- BID (Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam)
- BID plans to pay stock dividend at ratio 25.77% in 2021-2022. (Source: BID)
- CTG (Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade_Vietinbank)
- CTG approved the plan to pay cash dividend for 2020 of 8%. Ex-right date: 14 Dec 2021 and payment date:17 Jan 2022. (Source: CTG)
- VNM (Viet Nam Dairy Products JSC _Vinamilk)
- VNM will pay second interim cash dividend for 2021 of 14%. Ex-date: 10 Jan 2022 and payment: 25 Feb 2022 . (Source: VNM)
- MSN (Masan Group)
- MSN increases 2021 cash dividend from 9.5% to 12%. MSN paid 9.5% on Jul 2021. The second cash dividend is 2.5%. Ex-date: 15 Dec 2021 and Payment: 24 Dec 2021.
- Plans for a 5:1 Bonus Share Issuance (Source: MSN)
- DRC (Danang Rubber JSC)
- DRC will pay interim cash dividend for 2021 of 5%. Ex-right date: 17 Dec 2021 and payment date:14 Jan 2022. (Source: DRC)
- HCM (Ho Chi Minh City Securities Corporation)
- HFIC registered to sell 10.47 million shares of HCM from 7 Dec 2021 to 5 Jan 2022, reducing its ownership from 23.86% to 20.43% (62.5 mil.shares). (Source: HOSE)
- PC1 (Power Construction JSC No.1)
- PC1 has approved the purchase of 18.5 million shares of Western Pacific JSC – the investor of a smart logistics center in Yen Phong II-A industrial park. PC1 will own 30.08% of capital in Western Pacific. The expected implementation time is from 4Q2021 to 1Q2022.