FIDES(VIETNAM) Market Statistics 24/10 – 28/10/2022
|Change||Trading Volume||Trading Value||Foreign net buy/sell|
|(%)||Average daily trading volume (mil.shares)||Average daily trading value (mil.USD)||Net trading value (mil.USD)|
Sector Performance (HOSE + HNX, %)
Foreign Top buy/sell (HOSE + HNX, mil.USD)
Public Investment in 10 months 2022
- According to The Ministry of Finance (MoF), the estimated disbursement rate of public investment by the end of Oct 2022 reached 51.34% of the plan assigned by the Prime Minister (equivalent to $12.95 bn), lower than that of the same period in 2021 (55.8%).
FDI 10 months 2022
- In 10 months 2022, total registered foreign direct investment (FDI) reached $22.46 bn (-5.4% yoy). In which: newly registered capital reached $9.93 bn (-23.7% yoy), additionally registered capital reached $8.74 bn (+23.3% yoy) and share contribution and acquisition reached $3.79 bn (+4.5% yoy). Singapore is the largest investor with a total investment of $5.34 bn (accounting for 23.8% total registered capital), followed by Japan (18.7%, $4.19 bn) and Korea (17.4%, $3.9 bn). FDI disbursement increased by 15.2% yoy to $17.45 bn. (Source: Ministry of Planning & Investment).
- According to VBMA, 9M22 total value of buy-back bonds was $5.68 bn (+67% yoy). In which, banking and property accounted for the highest proportion.
- In the top 20 of buy back bonds, there are many unlisted enterprises such as Azura Company ($328 mn), Yamagata ($260 mn), Osaka Garden ($136 mn), Lotus Company ($96 mn).
- In addition, pressure also comes from the large amount of corporate bonds that will maturing in the near future. There is about $3.4bn matured corporate bond in 2022, of which banks accounts for 53.4% and real estate accounts for 27%. It is expected that $31.6bn will mature in 2023-2024.
VHM (Vinhomes JSC)
- Q3/2022, revenue of $712.2 mn (-14% yoy) and PAT of $583 mn (+30% yoy) thanks to: the start of handovers at Vinhomes Ocean Park 2 and (2) the recognition of bulk sales transactions at Vinhomes Ocean Park 2 and Vinhomes Ocean Park 3 with a total pre-tax gain of $387 mn (accounted for 47% of PBT).
- 9M2022, revenue of $1.25 bn (-49% yoy) and PAT of $802 mn (-26% yoy). (Source: VHM)
VRE (Vincom Retail JSC)
- Q3/2022, revenue of $87.2 mn (+155% yoy) and PAT of $34.5 mn (+32.7x yoy) due to the low-base resulting from the supporting package of $40.22 mn VRE offered to tenants in the fourth wave of Covid-19.
- 9M2022, revenue of $227.14 mn (+15.5% yoy) and PAT of $84.51 mn (+63% yoy). VRE spent $56.52 mn for a tenant support package in 9M2021 vs $20.2 mn in Q1/2022 and a minimal amount in Q2/2022 and Q3/2022. (Source: VRE).
HPG (Hoa Phat Group JSC)
- Q3/2022, revenue of $1.38 bn (-12% yoy) and PAT loss of $71.4 mn.
- 9M2022, revenue of $5.07 bn (% yoy) and PAT of $454 mn. (Source: HPG).
BSR (Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited)
- Q3/2022, revenue of $1.72 bn (+123.81% yoy) driven by: sales volume increased by 52% yoy (Q3/2021 low base due to Covid -19) and selling price increased by 48% yoy following the rise in global oil prices. PAT of $20.81 mn (+0.53% yoy). BSR booked an inventory provision of $17.2 mn in Q3/2022.
- 9M2022, revenue of $5.51bn (+90.3% yoy) and PAT of $563.12 mn (+222.14% yoy) due to strong crack spreads and higher volume (+12% yoy). (Source: BSR).
PVT (Petrovietnam Transportation Corp.)
- Q3/2022, revenue of $101.32 mn (+38.7% yoy), of which: transportation (+44.8% yoy), oil field services (+0.6% yoy) and trading (+306% yoy). PBT of $20.92 mn (+143% yoy) due to $9 mn gain from Athena crude oil tanker liquidation. Excluding one-off profit, PBT increased by 39% yoy.
- 9M2022, revenue of $287.34 mn (+24.9% yoy) and PAT of $27.26 mn (+33.9% yoy). (Source: PVT).
DPM (Petrovietnam Fertilizer & Chemicals Corp.)
- Q3/2022, revenue of $170.88 mn (+37.47% yoy) and PAT of $43.37 mn (+61.42% yoy) thanks to: (1) the increase in selling price (+23% yoy) and volumes of urea (+2.3% yoy).
- 9M2022, revenue of $646.34 mn (+90.27% yoy) and PAT of $193 mn (+201.35% yoy), of which: sales volume reached 620k tons, increased by 15.3% and selling price increased by 67% yoy. (Source: DPM).
BMP (Binh Minh Plastics JSC)
- Q3/2022, revenue of $65.04 mn (+183.8% yoy) and PAT of $7.61 mn (Q3/2021: loss $1.13 mn) due to the fourth wave of Covid-19. In Q3/2022, sales volume reached 24k tons (+130.8% yoy).
- 9M2022, revenue of $191.32 mn (+40.48% yoy) and PAT of $19.47 mn (+348.57% yoy), of which: sales volume increased by 11% yoy and selling price increased by 26.5% yoy. (Source: BMP).
DCM (Petro Viet Nam Ca Mau Fertilizer JSC)
- Q3/2022, revenue of $133.3 mn (+82.5% yoy) and PAT of $29.5 mn (+95% yoy)
- 9M2022, revenue of $642.3 mn (+90% yoy) and PAT of $131.9 mn (+4.x yoy)
- Higher revenue and profit thanks to the increase in selling price and volume of all products (urea, NPK) (Source: DCM).
GEG (Gia Lai Electricity JSC)
- GEG approved the private issuance of 64.2 million convertible preferred shares at 10,000 VND/share. The convertible price will not be lower than the book value per share at the time of offering. The shares will be locked up for 1 year. (Source: GEG).
KDH (Khang Dien House Trading and Investment JSC)
- Mrs. Mai Tran Thanh Trang (Chairwoman) registered to buy 10 million KDH shares via order matching/put through from 31 Oct to 29 Nov 2022, increasing her ownership from 1.44% to 2.84% (20,344,515 shares). (Source: HSX)
- VOF Investment Limited (Vinacapital) registered to buy 10 million KDH (1.41%) via order matching/put through from 31 Oct to 29 Nov 2022. (Source: HSX)
KHG (Khai Hoan Land Group JSC)
- Mr Nguyen Khai Hoan (Chairman) registered to buy 5 million KHG shares via order matching/put through from 31 Oct to 29 Nov 2022, increasing his ownership from 31.29% to 32.42% (143,664,000 shares). (Source: HSX)
FTS (FPT Securities JSC)
- SBI Financial Services Co., Ltd (the largest shareholder) bought 2.1 million FTS shares via order matching/put through from 29 Sep to 25 Oct 2022, increasing its ownership from 21.43% to 22.51% (43,901,806 shares). (Source: HSX)