FIDES(VIETNAM) Market Statistics 23/05 – 27/05/2022
|Change||Trading Volume||Trading Value||Foreign net buy/sell|
|(%)||Average daily trading volume (mil.shares)||Average daily trading value (mil.USD)||Net trading value (mil.USD)|
Sector Performance (HOSE + HNX, %)
Foreign Top buy/sell (HOSE + HNX, mil.USD)
S&P Global Ratings upgrades Vietnam sovereign credit rating to BB+ with stable outlook
- On 26 May 2022, Credit rating agency S&P Global Ratings upgraded Vietnam long-term sovereign credit rating to BB+ (from BB) with stable outlook.
- S&P’s upgrade of Vietnam’s sovereign credit rating was grounded on Vietnam’s strong economic recovery prospects following the progressive lift of domestic and cross-border mobility restrictions, outstanding improvement in vaccination rates, and flexible shift in COVID-containment policy.
- S&P forecasts Vietnam’s GDP to grow 6.9% in 2022 and 6.5%-7% in the long-term.
FDI in 5 months 2022
- Registered foreign direct investment (FDI) reached $11.71bn (-16.32% yoy) in 5 months 2022. In which, newly registered reached $4.12 bn (-53.37% yoy), additionally registered reached $5.61 bn (+45.41% yoy) and capital contribution, share purchase reached $1.98 bn (+51.58% yoy).
- FDI disbursement increased 7.83% yoy, to $7.71 bn. (Source: Ministry of Planning & Investment)
Circular guiding implementing 2% interest rate support package officially issued
- On 26 May 2022, The State Bank of Vietnam issued Circular 03/2022/TT-NHNN guiding commercial banks on supporting interest rates for enterprises, cooperatives & household businesses. The Government will support interest rate at 2% per year for commercial loans for selected sectors through commercial banks until 31 Dec 2023 with the total amount of $1.7 bn.
Petroleum sector: Fuel prices reaches its new peak
- From 24 May 2022, the price of RON95 increased by 670 VND per litre to 30,650 VND ($1.33) per litre (+2.2%), while that of E5 RON92 increased by 680 VND per litre to 29,630 VND ($1.29) per litre (+2.3%).
- Meanwhile, the price of diesel oil decreased by 1,100 VND per litre to 25,550VND ($1.11) per litre (-4.1%) and that of kerosene decreased by 660 VND per litre to 24,400 VND ($1.06) per litre (-2.6%).
FPT (FPT Corp.)
- 4M2022: Revenue of $565 mn (+24.5% yoy) and PAT of $90.5 mn (+31.9% yoy).
- The software export segment continued its strong growth with a revenue of $241mn (+29% yoy), contributed by the growth of the US market (+67%) and APAC (+40%).
- FPT planned to pay 10% cash and 20% stock in June-July 2022. (Source: FPT)
VHC (Vinh Hoan Corp.)
- In Apr 2022, revenue of $71.8 mn (+98% yoy). 4M2022: revenue of $214.1 mn (+88% yoy), of which: pangasius products (+92% yoy), by-products (+35% yoy), collagen & gelatin (+35% yoy).
- By market (4M2022): US ($112.7 mn, +160% yoy), EU ($24.8 mn, +20% yoy) and China ($17.2 mn, +16% yoy). (Source: VHC)
TLH (Tien Len Steel Group JSC)
- In Apr 2022, revenue of $12.39 mn (-63.4% yoy) and PAT of $1.26 mn (-75% yoy).
- 4M2022: revenue of $90.48 mn (+18.4% yoy) and PAT of $5 mn (-51% yoy), completed 38% of both revenue and profit target 2022. (Source: TLH)
HPG (Hoa Phat Group JSC)
- Dividend 2021: 30% stock. Expected time: June – Aug 2022, after approval of the State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC). (Source: HPG)
HVN (Vietnam Airlines JSC)
- HVN released 2021 consolidated financial statements: owner’s equity of positive $22.78 mn, indicating the company is not subject to risk of delisting.
IDC (IDICO Corporation – JSC)
- IDC plans to pay 2021 dividend: 10% stock. Expected time: 2022 after being approved by the State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC). (Source: IDC)
MWG (Mobile World Investment Corp.)
- MWG approved to increase charter capital of the subsidiary Bach Hoa Xanh Technology and Investment JSC from $0.43 mn to $604.35 mn.
- MWG will transfer 100% stakes in Bach Hoa Xanh JSC to Bach Hoa Xanh Technology and Investment JSC. Expected time: May – June 2022. (Source:MWG)
DXS (Dat Xanh Real Estate Services JSC)
- DXS pour nearly $15.7mn into 5 subsidiaries, of which: DXS will contributes $8.3mn and $5.7 mn to Northern Greenland Real Estate and Dat Xanh Mien Trung JSC respectively. The remaining $1.7mn will be contributed to Dat Xanh Mien Tay JSC, Dat Xanh Nam Trung Bo JSC and Dat Xanh Mien Dong JSC. After transaction, the ownership rate of DXS in these companies will be raised to 55-71%.
- DXS also approves the plan to establish a subsidiary named Tay Nam Real Estate Services and Investments JSC with the charter capital of $0.87mn (owning 20%). (Source: DXS)
DXG (Dat Xanh Group JSC)
- Mr. Luong Tri Thin (Chairman) bought 5 million DXG shares from 27 Apr 2022. After the transaction, he owns 109.89 million shares (18.04% OS). (Source: HSX)
GEX (GELEX Group JSC)
- Mr. Nguyen Van Tuan (CEO) bought 10 million GEX shares (1.17% OS) from 4 May to 24 May 2022. After the transaction, he owns 202,275,993 million shares (23.75% OS). (Source: HSX)
THD (Thaiholdings JSC)
- Mr. Nguyen Duc Thuy (founder & major shareholder of THD) registered to sell 84.4 million THD shares (24.97% OS) from – June to 30 June 2022. After transaction, he holds no shares of THD. (Source: THD)
YEG (Yeah1 Group Corp.)
- Mr. Nguyen Anh Nhuong Tong (Chairman) registered to sell all 4.03 million YEG shares (12.89% OS) via order matching or put through from 1 June to 10 June 2022. (Source: HSX)
NLG (Nam Long Investment Corp.)
- Thai Binh Investment JSC (relating to a member of BOD) registered to sell 2.5 million NLG shares from 30 May to 28 June 2022, decreasing its ownership from 6.2% to 5.5% (21,246,519 shares). (Source: HSX)
DGC (Duc Giang Chemicals Group JSC)
- Mr. Dao Huu Tu (a relative of the Head of Supervisory Board) registered to sell 3 million DGC shares from 31 May to 29 June 2022, decreasing his ownership from 1.95% to 0.2% (342,038 shares).
- Dividend 2021: 117% stock. Ex-date: 3 June 2022. (Source: HSX)