FIDES(VIETNAM) Market Statistics
|Change||Trading Volume||Trading Value||Foreign net buy/sell|
|(%)||Average daily trading volume (mil.shares)||Average daily trading value (mil.USD)||Net trading value (mil.USD)|
Sector Performance (HOSE + HNX, %)
Foreign Top buy/sell (HOSE + HNX, mil.USD)
Source : Fiinpro
- Remittances to Vietnam in 2021 can reach 18.1 bil.$ (+5% yoy), ranking 8th in the world and third in East Asia – Pacific region (Source: World Bank)
- Vietnam plans to reopen international flights in early December, including routes to Japan, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh said. Earlier, the Ministry of Transport had sought government approval to resume flights in January to 15 countries and territories that have high Covid-19 vaccination rates, including Japan.
- According to data of the State Bank of Vietnam, As of the end of September, saving deposits of individuals at banks VND5,290 trillion, falling by VND1.47 trillion from August and VND2.46 trillion from late July. Compared with late 2020, total saving deposits of individuals at banks rose only 2.92%, the lowest growth rate over the past 10 years.
- The AEON Corporation ( Japan), which has poured 1.18 bil.$ into Vietnam since 2014, has a plan to double the number of its shopping centers. AEON currently operates six shopping malls in Vietnam, including two in Ho Chi Minh City, two in Hanoi, one in the northern city of Hai Phong, and one in the southern province of Binh Duong. The company also has plans to list on the Vietnam stock market and promote the exports of Vietnamese seafood and garments to Japan.
- Shrimp export:
- According to the Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP), in October 2021, Vietnam’s shrimp exports decreased by 1.5% to 425.3 mil.$. The rate of decline was lower than in August & September 2021. By the end of October 2021, shrimp exports reached 3.2 bil.$, +2.6% yoy. 2021. In Which: Export to US increased +22% yoy; export to EU increased +13% yoy and export to China decreased -25% yoy. The export value of shrimp is predicted to reach about USD 3.8 billion, up 2.7% yoy (Source: VASEP)
- PNJ (Phu Nhuan Jewelry JSC.):
- PNJ released 10M revenue at 634 mil.$ (+8.1% yoy) and net profit at 30.3 mil.$ (-14.6% yoy), completed 70% top and 57% bottom targets.
- Oct revenue at 90 mil.$ (+14% yoy) but net profit dropped 31% to 5.2 mil.$. GPM lower to 17.8% vs. 21.8% in Oct last year. (Source: PNJ)
- HCM (HCMC Securities Corp.)
- HCM approved the plan to pay interim cash dividend for 2021. Ratio 5%. Ex- date: 15 Dec 2021. Payment date: 13 Jan 2022. (Source: HCM)
- HVN (Vietnam Airlines JSC)
- HVN has just launched the e-commerce platform VnaMall, providing more than 300 products, from food, agricultural products, drinks to gifts.
- VCI (Viet Capital Securities JSC)
- VCI signed a contract loan with a credit limit of 100 mil.$ with an option to extend further to 150 mil.$. Previously, VCI also arranged a loan of 40 mil.$ in 2Q20. (Source: VCI)