FIDES(VIETNAM) Market Statistics 20/12 – 24/12/2021
|Change||Trading Volume||Trading Value||Foreign net buy/sell|
|(%)||Average daily trading volume (mil.shares)||Average daily trading value (mil.USD)||Net trading value (mil.USD)|
Sector Performance (HOSE + HNX, %)
Foreign Top buy/sell (HOSE + HNX, mil.USD)
- The Vietnam Customs Statistics announced: First half of December 2021, exports of $15.78 billion (+27.8% yoy) and imports of $15.53 billion (+17.4% yoy) resulted in a trade surplus of $ 0.25 billion.
- From Jan to 15-Dec-2021, the total export value was $317.45 billion, up 18.7% yoy and total import value was $315.78 billion, up 27.3% yoy. Vietnam was in trade surplus of $1.67 billion (the same period of previous year: surplus $19.31 billion). (Source: Customs)
- The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) reported that approximately 1.1 million tonnes of goods were transported overseas by air in 2021, an annual increase of 21.3 percent. By contrast, due to COVID-19 impacts, international air passenger throughput was estimated at 500,000, down 93 percent year-over-year.
SAB (Saigon Beer – Alcohol – Beverage Corp- Sabeco)
- Interim cash dividend 2021: 20%
- Ex-date: 7 Jan 2022
- Payment: 27 Jan 2022
MWG (Mobile World Investment Corp.)
- Nov-2021: Revenue of $500 mllion (+25% yoy) and NPAT of $12.26 million (+55% yoy). 11M2021 revenue reached $4.83 billion (+11% yoy) and NPAT posted $191.3 million (+22% yoy). TopZone exceeded the management expectation with $4.78 million in revenue in Nov and MWG plans to open 10 stores by the end of 2021.
- BHX’s revenue soared 38% yoy in 11M2021 but weaker monthly sales per store in Nov at $39,000 vs. $43,500 in Oct and $56,500 in 1H2021.
- MWG approved the 2022 target with the revenue of $6.09 billion, and the PAT of $276 million.
OIL (PetroVietnam Oil Corp.)
- OIL estimates: 2021 revenue came at $ 2.39 billion (+10% yoy), 98.7 % of the target 2021 and PBT at $38.43 million (vs. loss of $4.83 in 2020), 221% of the target.
POW (PetroVietnam Power Corp.)
- POW estimates: 2021 revenue is $1.1 billion, reaching 89% of the year target and PAT of $83.35 million or 145% of the year’s target, implying that POW will lose $4.35 million in 4Q021, as the recognition of the Vung Ang 1 incident and maintenance costs were the attribution on Q4 negative results.
PNJ (Phu Nhuan Jewelry JSC)
- Nov-21 net sales increased by 18.9% yoy to $93.9 million and NPAT was $6.09 million, up 15.7% yoy. For 11M21, total net sales increased by 9.4% yoy to $728.5 million and NPAT was $36.4 million declining 10.4% yoy, accomplished 80% and 68% full year target.
HCM (Ho Chi Minh City Securities Corp.)
- HCM signed a loan syndication contract worth $104 million with a group of 12 Taiwanese financial institutions, led by Cathay United Bank. This is the largest loan value of the company so far with Taiwanese financial institutions. Previously, HCM has signed two loans of $50 million and $44 million with this group.
VNM (Viet Nam Dairy Products JSC – Vinamilk)
- The second interim cash dividend for 2021:14%
- Ex-right date: 10 Jan 2022
- Payment date: 25 Feb 2022.
VIC (Vingroup JSC)
- VIC plans to issue USD1.5bn worth of international convertible bond which is able to convert to VinFast shares. Term: 5 years. Time: Q1/2022.