FIDES(VIETNAM) Market Statistics 12/4 – 15/4/2022
|Change||Trading Volume||Trading Value||Foreign net buy/sell|
|(%)||Average daily trading volume (mil.shares)||Average daily trading value (mil.USD)||Net trading value (mil.USD)|
Sector Performance (HOSE + HNX, %)
Foreign Top buy/sell (HOSE + HNX, mil.USD)
Vietnam’s GDP Growth 2022
- Standard Chartered forecasts Vietnam’s recovery will accelerate markedly in 2022, with GDP growing by 6.7% as economic indicators are recovering on a large scale.
- Vietnam’s economic recovery is likely to be stronger from the end of the second quarter of 2022 as the domestic demand and the tourism sector recover.
- Standard Chartered maintains its inflation forecast for Vietnam at 4.2% for 2022 and 5.5% for 2023.
- The bank forecasts the USD-VND exchange rate to reach 22,300 by the end of 2022, and 22,000 by the end of 2023
Government issues action plan on economic restructuring up to 2025
- The average State budget overspending rate will be maintained at 3.7% of GDP for the 2021-2025 period.
- Stock market capitalization will reach at least 85% of GDP
- Bond market and corporate bond market will reach at least 47% of GDP and about 20% of GDP, respectively.
VCB (Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam)
- Target 2022: minimum PBT of $1.33 bn (+12% yoy), total assets +8% yoy, credit balance +15% yoy, bad debt below 1.5%. Dividend rate will be approved by SBV.
- Issuance of 856.6 million shares (ratio:18.1%) to pay dividends. Implementation time: 2022. (Source: VCB)
OIL (PetroVietnam Oil Corp.)
- Q1/2022 preliminary result: revenue of $773.91 mn (+52% yoy, 39.6% year target) and PBT of $12.83 mn (+43% yoy, 59% year target).
CTR (Viettel Construction JSC)
- Q1/2022 preliminary result: revenue of $87.4 mn (+15% yoy, 23.4% year target) and PBT of $4.9 mn (+22% yoy, 21.5% year target).
VHC (Vinh Hoan Corp.)
- Q1/2022: revenue of $142.34 mn (+83% yoy), driven by a surge in pangasius sales (+79.5% yoy). Exports to the US continued to growth significantly (+126.7% yoy) thanks to strong recovery in demand. Exports to EU increased by 32.1% yoy and exports to China increased by 46.5% yoy. (Source: VHC). (Source: VHC)
PTB (Phu Tai JSC)
- Target 2022: revenue of $315.22 mn (+10% yoy) and PAT of $24.48 mn (+20% yoy).
- 2021 dividend: 5% cash and 40% stock. Time: Q2 or Q3/2022
- Plan to issue 9.72 million shares to existing shareholders with a right exercise ratio of 20%, offering price: 25,000 VND/share. (Source: PTB)
BSI (Bank for Invesment & Development of Vietnam Securities Company)
- Target 2022: PBT of $20.22 mn (+6.7% y/y). 2022 dividend: 10% cash or stock.
- 2021 dividend: 7% cash. (Source: BSI)
SSI (SSI Securities Corp.)
- Target 2022: revenue of $449.13 mn (+38.8% yoy) and PBT of $190 mn (+29.86% yoy).
- SSI plans to increase its charter capital to nearly $652.2 mn through issuance of 497.4 million shares to existing shareholders with a right exercise ratio of 50%, offering price: 15,000 VND/share. (Source: SSI)
PVS (PetroVietnam Technical Services Corp.)
- Target 2022: revenue of $434.78 mn (-53.1% yoy) and PAT of $21.22 mn (-27.9% yoy).
- 2021 dividend: 7% cash. (Source: PVS)
SCS (SCSC Cargo Service Corp.)
- Target 2022: revenue of $41.74 mn (+10% yoy) and PBT of $29.04 mn (+10% yoy). 2022 dividend: 36% cash or stock.
- 2022 bonus share: 85%
- 2021 dividend: 30% cash. (Source: SCS)
MSH (Song Hong Garment JSC)
- Target 2022: revenue of $213 mn (+3% yoy) and PBT of $21.7 mn (-8% yoy). 2022 dividend: 15% – 30%
- 2021 dividend: 45% cash (already paid) + 50% stock. (Source: MSH)
MWG (Mobile World Investment Corp.)
- MWG announced the resolution to establish a subsidiary named Bach Hoa Xanh Technology and Investment Jsc with charter capital of $434,780.
- MWG will transfer all its holding in Bach Hoa Xanh JSC to the new subsidiary.
- The new subsidiary will issue 20% to investors via private placement in 2022-2023. (Source: MWG)
NLG (Nam Long Investment Corp.)
- IFC (International Finance Corporation) plans to buy $43.48 mn worth of bonds from NLG, secured by NLG stakes in Nam Long VCD (subsidiary company) and NNH Mizuki (associate company). Term: 7 years. Interest: basic rates +/- 3.5%/year. (Source: NLG)
MBB (Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank )
- Ms. Vu Thai Huyen (BoD member) registered to buy 1 million shares (0.03% OS) via order matching/put through from 12 Apr to 11 May 2022. (Source: HSX)
DIG (Development Investment Construction JSC)
- Him Lam Land Corp. sold 7.72 million shares of DIG from 5 Apr to 8 Apr, reducing its ownership from 10.54% to 9% (44,966,977 shares). (Source: HSX)
DXG (Dat Xanh Group JSC)
- Dragon Capital bought 1 million DXG shares on 13 Apr 2022, increasing its ownership from 20.96% to 21.12% (128,315,328 shares). (Source: HSX)